LambdaGen is hiring!
We are seeking an experienced Research Associate/Research Scientist to develop chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) Natural Killer cell-based cancer immunotherapies using proprietary lambda-integrase genome engineering technology. The ideal candidate will assist in the design of targeted iPSC-derived NK cell therapies, provide subject matter expertise for the development of allogeneic cell therapies targeting hematopoietic malignancies, and guide the evaluation of candidate cellular therapies from proof of concept through pre-clinical studies.
- · Masters or Ph.D. in cellular and molecular biology, genetics, immunology or oncology related field.
- · Must have prior hands-on experience with standard molecular biology techniques including cloning, PCR, qRT-PCR, Western blots and mammalian cell culture. · Strong technical background with gene editing and embryonic stem cell culture. · Prior experience in developing CAR-based immunotherapies is highly desirable. · Experience with multiparametric flow cytometry.
- · In vivo mouse experimentation with cancer models is a plus.
- · Plan and execute experiments and analyze data independently and contribute to team science.
- · Strong organizational, data management, research report and manuscript preparation. How to apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.